Android games are getting more and more popular nowadays. Today I am going to talk about five of the Best Offline Android Games in 2019.
Best Offline Android Games
Nowadays, Android smartphone is in anybody’s pocket. People are using it every day for picking up phone calls, sending messages, checking emails, or even playing games. Online games are getting more popular, but it is also time-consuming. If you travel much or busy at your work or you do not have a stronger internet connection, then online games are not the best fit for you. But you will be delighted to know that there are so many games available for playing offline. Today I am going to cover 10 Best Offline Android Games in 2019.
1. Ramboat 2 – Run and Gun
Rambout 2 – Run and Gun is a shooting action game. It’s a 2D game with excellent visuals and good quality sound. You can collect amazing weapons and guns, upgrade and customize Ramboat, and much more. In this game, you need to run and escape from hundreds of enemies by jumping and dodging as quickly as possible. An army of metal soldiers, paratroopers, jetpack, rocket launchers, and enemy submarines will try to kill you. But you need to survive until the end. It’s a hilarious and entertaining game.
- Amazing Run & Gun Missions And Stages
- Powerful Arsenal To Upgrade
- Collect All Characters And Boats
- Amazing Run & Gun Shooting Game Modes
2. Temple Run 2
Temple Run 2 is one of the Best Offline Android Games in the market. It is an endless runner game with great visual and sound. You run through ancient lands to help your brood defending the Temple Run from the apocalypse. Temple Run 2 brings you thrill and excitement of a fantasy super action and outrunning experience. Now test your reflexes as you run and swipe to turn, jump and slide to avoid obstacles. Collect more coins to buy more power-ups and upgrade your skills to see how far you can run with this amazing game!
- Beautiful new graphics
- Gorgeous new organic environments
- New obstacles
- More powerups
- More achievements
- Special powers for each character
- Bigger monkey!!!
3. Subway Surfers
Subway Surfers is an endless runner game. It is an exciting game. In this game, you help Jake, Tricky & Fresh escaping from the grumpy Inspector and his dog. While running, you can jump, dodge, swipe left and right to avoid upcoming obstacles like moving trains, poles, tunnel walls, and barriers. It has colorful and vivid HD graphics with a beautiful subway. You can collect various items such as coins, keys, score multipliers, super sneakers, jetpacks, magnets, mystery boxes, and power jumpers. A power jumper provides combustion by launching up the character, while a jetpack has an ability to fly, a coin magnet that attracts all coins on the track, super sneakers that give the ability to jump higher and a score multiplier that multiplies the score. Items, such as a hoverboard, allows you to avoid collisions lasting about 30 seconds.
- Grind trains with your cool crew!
- Colorful and vivid HD graphics!
- Hoverboard Surfing!
- Paint powered jetpack!
- Lightning-fast swipe acrobatics!
- Challenge and help your friends!
4. Hill Climb Racing 2
Hill Climb Racing 2 is the sequel to the most addictive and entertaining physics based driving game ever! And it’s free! This game has nice 2D graphics with beautiful sound. You will be getting more fun while playing this game. In this game, you can feel the laws of physics. You need to observe the terrain to control the speed and motion of the character. It’s a really fun game and you will love it.
- Events – Compete and Win in Weekly Multiplayer Events!
- Unlock – Unlock Cars and Choose the Best One for Your Racing Style!
- Upgrade – Top the Performance of the Cars You Compete With!
- Tune – Choose & Upgrade 14+ Unique Tuning Parts!
- Customize – Create Cool Characters and Awesome Cars!
- NEW! Team up! – Form the ultimate racing team!
- Explore – Race in Various Environments: on Dirt, Asphalt, Snow and more!
- Great Graphics – Optimized for high and low-resolution devices
- Social – Challenge Your Friends and Top Their Records!
- Compete – Climb the Leaderboards, Win Races and Become the Best!
5. Vector 2
Vector 2 is the sequel of an exciting, arcade-style game featuring you as the exceptional free runner who won’t be held down by the system. It features intense gameplay with the procedurally generated environment and lifelike animations in a dystopian world. The subject descends through a huge and complex research facility and tries to get out alive – over and over again. It is a decent game with nice 2D graphics.
6. Ninja Arashi
Ninja Arashi is an intense platformer with mixed RPG elements. In this game, you play as Arashi, a former legendary ninja who fights his way through the corrupted world to save his kidnapped son from the hand of the devil Orochi. With superior acrobatic and deadly weapons, Arashi is ready to face menacing traps and enemies who have sworn to protect Orochi.
Ninja Arashi features simple yet addicting gameplay, giving you thrilling moments and an unexpected experience. You can upgrade abilities using gold and diamond collected from enemies and the environment in order to keep tracks with the difficulty of the game. Maneuver through traps, lay waste on enemies who try to stop you and rescue your son.
- 3 different maps with 45 levels to play
- Easy to control movement
- Discover the beauty of high-quality graphics
- Upgrade your character’s skills
- Purchase costumes
- Challenge yourself with tough battles
- Become a master ninja!
7. Traffic Racer
Traffic Racer is a milestone in the genre of endless arcade racing. Drive your car through highway traffic, earn cash, upgrade your car and buy new ones. Try to be one of the fastest drivers in the global leaderboards. Endless racing is now redefined!
- Stunning 3D graphics
- Smooth and realistic car handling
- 35+ different cars to choose from
- 5 detailed environments: suburb, desert, snowy, rainy and city night
- 5 game modes: Endless, Two-Way, Time Trial, Police Chase, and Free Ride
- Rich types of NPC traffic including trucks, buses, and SUVs.
- Basic customization through paint and wheels
- Online Leaderboards and Achievements
2048 is a simple but very addictive game. You join numbers to get the 2048 tile. Swipe up, down, right, or left to join numbers. When two same tiles touch, they will merge into one. When you get the 2048 tile, you win. But this is not the end. You can keep playing and score bigger.
9. Shadow Fight 3
Shadow Fight 3 is an action-RPG fighting game developed by Nekki. It is the sequel to Shadow Fight 2. The game features lifelike, physically accurate fighting action with easy to learn controls. Players can pick and combine what Weapon, Armor, Helm, and Ranged Weapon their characters will use, resulting in hundreds of possible combinations. Each equipment, except for the common variety, comes with its own unique shadow ability. Players can further customize their fighting style by picking Perks and Special Moves suited to their playstyle. All equipment, perks, and moves are classified into different grades: Common, Rare, Epic and Legendary with higher grades usually containing more effective items.
- Enjoy modern 3D-graphics, realistic physics and animation.
- Combine 3 different fighting styles into your own unique way of playing.
- Collect tons of different weapons and equipment.
- Use special shadow abilities, perks, and upgrades.
- Travel across a big world map full of spectacular places and stories.
- Immerse yourself in the thrilling story with many quests.
- Participate in regular thematic in-game events with unique awards.
- Win duels. Defy other players’ characters controlled by AI, take a place at the TOP-100 leaderboard of your region and become a fight star!
10. Crossy Road
Crossy Road is a simple but very addictive 2D game. It has tons of different characters with different maps. In this game, you need to cross the road with your chosen character. It looks easy but, trust me it is not that easy.
- Play Crossy Road on your big screen with Android TV
- Collect over 150 retro-styled, pop art-inspired characters
- Cross roads, train tracks, and rivers – endlessly hop forever
- Dodge traffic in a candy wonderland with the Android Robot
- Simple, pure, innovative gameplay
- Free to play
There are lots of Android games available. But not all of them are eaquily good to play. We played lots of offline games and picked up the Best Offline Android Games.
Do you have any other game that we should play and give a review? Let us know in the comments section below