WhatsApp Status Videos and Photos are getting more popular. It helps you to share images and videos with folks that use the messaging provider. WhatsApp is emerging as a ubiquitous social media platform all over the world. It was once an app where you can chat with humans, but a couple of years ago, it added a feature referred to as WhatsApp Status. That is quite much like Snapchat and Instagram Stories, in which the things you upload get removed after 24 hours.
Creating a WhatsApp Status is very easy. In case you want to view someone else’s status, then you can try this by way of going to the Status tab on WhatsApp. However what if you need to store WhatsApp Status? Well, if you have an Android phone, then you will be excited to know that you can save WhatsApp Status Videos and Photographs by following these steps indexed below.
We have often found many hilarious WhatsApp Status videos that we can save using this method. It is a useful thing to understand. But, if you need to store someone else’s WhatsApp Status, then we urge you to take permission from the person before doing so.
Save WhatsApp Status Videos and Photos
The complete process requires a file manager on your Android phone. You can use any file manager, but the steps may vary. To make things easy, we used the Google Files app for this tutorial. You can download and install it from Google Play easily.
Now, follow these steps to store WhatsApp Status videos on your Android smartphone:
- Open Google Files app to your Android smartphone, and click at the hamburger icon present on the top-left and tap Settings.
- Also, if you’re using a Pixel smartphone, then open the Files app, click on the 3-dots icon on the top-right and tap Settings.
- Now, enable show hidden files. On Pixel smartphones, you need to permit Show Internal Storage.
- Now pass returned to the Files app’s primary menu and tap Internal storage.
- Now visit the WhatsApp folder > Media > ‘.Statuses’.
- To save a video or a photo, long-press on it and tap copy. Now paste the file in any folder you choose within the smartphone’s internal storage.
By following those steps, you’ll be capable of keep any photograph or video that became set as someone’s WhatsApp status. This method helps you to save any WhatsApp status even though you opened it more than 24 hours ago.
We’re going to remind you once more to, please let someone know if you’re saving/ sharing their WhatsApp Status Photos or Videos.
Want to know more tutorials, check our How To section.
If you have any query, feel free to ask in the comment section below.